maandag 23 juli 2012

Destinations

Hello helloooo,

It's like 10.000 years ago since I wrote something, I guess I write that in every new post on this blog, but anyway, summer holidays are now, so there's more time than usual. I've been with a few friend to the north of Germany. It was a lot of fun, but the weather unfortunately wasn't. We couldn's swim in the sea because of that :(

Las week I went to Maastricht with my boyfriend, that's a very nice place in the south of Holland. The atmosphere is great. We ate at a nice restaurant, went to a pub, shopped a lot and stayed at a wedding suite in a hotel (because of a special reduction), wich was very luxurious!!

The last two weeks of the summerholidays I'm going to spend in Croatia in a resort with my parents and little sister. That's going to be very sunny and I really need that after the Dutch bad weather!
I'm going to leave you with a few lovely pictures,
would be great to hear what you think!

xo





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten